Saturday, June 30, 2012

The FAQs

So the FAQ's are up. Tau got hit. Half of our equipment does nothing anymore. And target lock got Destroyed.

Great now my broadsides cannot split fire like long fangs. Thanks gw.

Everything else is pointless for them.

As for orks, waaaagh got nerfed along with fleet. Bikers are now a healthy t5 all the time. Hmm. T5 4+ armor 4+ cover 5+ invulnerable 5+ fnp 2w lead by up to 4 bosses. Ork bikers might be the new shit.

DE got fuckin raped. 0 ap2 cc weapons. Jink was unnecessary. The entire edition makes everyone as fast as me. And then comes the kicker. Wwp units cannot assault the turn they arrive. Because I purchase a 30pt portal and 200 pts of useless sometimes twice just to bring my guys on the table closer to all my enemies guns. Yes DE want to face all your light weapons in one blast. We can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment