Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6th and Dark Eldar

So. Dark lances are s8 ap2. I can bring quite a few of them but they aren't enough. The volume is to low to reliably handle raiders or termies. Heat lances? To hard to get enough.

Jump infantry buffs are nice but hellions still can't kill tanks worth a damn.

Now the kicker. Haywire grenades auto kill after around 5-6 hits. FNP ignores ap2/1 and power weapons. Power fists still Hurt. Alrighty my wyches are looking epic.

Assaults are more risky. Shooting is more lethal. Defensive fire, over watch and a cover nerf. Ok power from pains got my back. Fnp is reduced to 5+.

So the rest of my army will be in tough handling the new black. But wyches get very specifically nerfed.

Yay I can survive terminator CC and kill land raiders. But you get destroyed by shooting now.

Bets that agonizers won't be ap2?

I'll pass on DE

No comments:

Post a Comment